Best funny Jokes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Promise To Love You Forever Quotes

Go down

I Promise To Love You Forever Quotes  Empty I Promise To Love You Forever Quotes

Post by Lily Adams Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:11 pm

I Promise To Love You Forever Quotes
1. You're important to me. I think if there's anything that will last forever, it's that. Whether we separate, stay in touch or rarely speak again, you will always be that little someone I really do care for, that I would sacrifice everything for to protect and keep safe.
~ Beau Taplin

2. I'm gonna love you forever, I know that.
~ Unknown

3. And I promise you this: No matter who enters your life, I will love you more than any of them.
~ Unknown

4. I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever.
~ Edward Cullen

5.Loving you is my greatest pleasure, but getting your love in return is my most valuable treasure. Baby, I 'll love you forever.
~ Anonymous

6. When I said I loved you - I meant I love you forever and ever... until the end of time.
~ Unknown

7. My love will always be with you till the day I die, I promise to walk this life with you forever...
~ Unknown

8. I promise to love you no matter what happen.I promise to stand not behind you but by your side through thick and thin, I promise to always be there forever, because that's what love is about.
~ Unknown

9. I promise to be there when you need me. I promise to hug you tight when you're lonely. I promise to give your tears when they fall and I promise to keep you, not for the rest of my life but for the rest of your.
~ Unknown

10. When I say I love you, please believe it's true. When I say forever, know I'll never leave you. When I say goodbye, promise me you won't cry. Cause the day I'll be saying that would be the day I die.
~ Unknown

Lily Adams

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum